Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Semester Project Proposal || Benjamin Gabe Nazario

   


     I would like to do a video for my final project. I was enrolled in Imagery & Culture last semester & I produced a 3-4 minute video about how artists are not taken seriously in the work field. I incorporated a statement from President Obama, he stated in one of his speeches that he didn't think Art History was a good major. My plan is to do a video very similar to this one. I have added the link to this video.

     As for a topic to specify on I am not entirely sure. I would like to continue to touch on the fact that artists are not treated properly or with enough respect. I am also interested in the stereotype that Christianity and the church have in this era. Many people see church as boring, this has not been my experience. Perhaps, I could do a short video to prove this. These are simply some proposals that I am still thinking about.

(Here is the link to my Imagery & Culture Final Project: https://vimeo.com/92481201)


Benjamin Gabe Nazario
Convergence
Semester Project Proposal
2 October 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment