Thursday, October 2, 2014

I'm not exactly sure what direction I want to go, but as a video production major I would like to produce a short video clip or montage for my final semester project. My objective is to tackle the effects and influences Reality TV has on our society, especially the teenagers of today. My main focus would be to compare the negative effects of reality TV to more positive based TV shows. 

Another approach, I could take or include into my project is how the media is a major contributor in the behavior of teenagers of today. Also, how the media has gotten away from reporting important news to the people. Instead, the media spends just as much if not more, reporting entertainment news. 

I just want to make people aware aware of the fact that you can have certain celebrity figures as role models you aspire to be like. But also, recognize there's more to life, and it's okay if you still want to be a school teacher or a police woman, it's okay to be the smartest person in class. Some of us get caught up in the lives of these reality TV stars, we loose focus of our own reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment