Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Post # 1 About Me - Stephanie

Hello,

My name is Stephanie and I am from Cliffside Park, New Jersey, which is located in Bergen County. Many people do not know about Cliffside Park because it is a very small town, although I really like it because it is very close to the city and allows me do go there every time I need it. I live with my parents and sisters, sometimes when people see my sisters and me all together they think that we are triples because we are almost the same age and height. I'm French, Salvadoran, and Spanish a little bit of everything :). I got a degree in Broadcasting and then came to Rutgers University. As I mentioned in class I work for ABC studios and I'm working on a documentary, which I really love. I also freelance, which allows me to create my own short films. I like directing, producing and acting (sometimes). Filmmaking is one of my passions; my other passion is Journalism that is why I chose to double major in both Video Production and Journalism. I worked for an online magazine and I am planning to later on, work as a Broadcast Journalist in a Hispanic network like Telemundo or Univision. I always liked to be on camera and behind camera although sometimes I can be a little bit shy but once you get to know me I am very friendly. After Rutgers I am planning to go to Grad school and study filmmaking or business administration at New York University and maybe also a PhD but I'm not sure just yet. I love media in general, radio, tv, journalism, film production and editing, although I want to focus more on Television and Film. I definitely see myself in working on this fields for the rest of my life.

This is one short film I made with a friend of mine. I hope you like it, I know I need to learn how to market my videos. If you have some suggestions please let me know :)

Oh and here is a picture I took with my cellphone this is in the third floor at ABC studios for the ones who love Disney like me. They have this quote on their wall which says, "It's kind of fun to do the impossible" by Walt Disney.

No comments:

Post a Comment