Thursday, September 11, 2014

Blog Post #1: About Me - Benjamin Gabe Nazario

     Hi all, I am Benjamin Nazario. I usually go by Gabe, Gabriel is my middle name. My major and professional goals are pretty much all evolving around video production and graphic design. I would love to get into the video production houses of any major news companies in NYC, something like ABC, NBC, or Fox. I would say my best quality is editing video, I enjoy shooting as well. I currently have a freelance business called Benjamin Gabriel Films. We pretty much do everything that has to do with video production, photography, and computer graphics.

     Media is my life! I update my Facebook for my freelance company and my personal profile daily. I also have instagram and twitter. I cant possibly count how many times I use media per day. This is not the first tme I have had a media class at Rutgers, so media is big in my acadmecis. I am hoping this class will add to my media knowledge. Cant wait to see what I could learn. I have added the link to my website below, check it out if you have a love for photography or video.


Photograph taken by me, Russell & Lisa's Wedding:



Website Link: www.BGFilms.org


Benjamin Nazario
Convergence
Blog Post #1
11 September 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment