Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Hello everyone, my name is Helena Ruiz from Jersey City, NJ. I am currently a 4 year student studying journalism. My life has been one insane roller coaster that has taught me many things pertaining to the meaning of life and love and happiness. I've learned to live life with more meaning than I normally would and be kinder to those around because everyone has an individual story.

I think that is why journalism intrigues me as much as it does. I love to dig deeply to understand how and why things occur and deliver that information so society can remain informed and aware.

My other love is for music. I realized at an early age that singing was not only a hobby but a passion of mine. I decided that no matter where my road takes me, I want to be in the Pop Culture entertainment industry whether it is reporting on entertainment news or being a lead topic in the articles.

Currently, I'm searching for an internship to take next semester. But for now, I baby sit and also work at a high end restaurant in Hoboken, NJ.





http://memebase.cheezburger.com/tag/pop-culture

No comments:

Post a Comment