Wednesday, September 17, 2014

ABOUT ME : MARY SETTLES


Hello, my name is Mary, I'm a video production major. I'm currently in my junior year here at Rutgers-Newark. I have over -- years working in the insurance industry and decided to take a leap of faith by changing careers. I had to take the time to re-evaluate what's going to make me happy. So, at the second half of my life; with the desire, a plan, focused, taking action and giving 100% I got up the motivation to return to school.

Although, I'm still in the early stages, I find myself relying heavily on media for daily tutorials trying to learn all ares of video production. I have also discovered that with technology constantly changing, i need to become more involved with social media. As of right now, I'm volunteering at Asbury Park TV (Public Access Television). As well as, freelancing with a production as an editor, assistant director and camera operator. My overall objective would be to land a job with a major network. I strongly believe the hands on experience I'm getting now will provide me with the necessary tools to get me one step closer to my dream.
Studio Upgrade: Tricaster 8000, Pro-Presenter, Blackmagic Hyper Deck

No comments:

Post a Comment