Thursday, September 18, 2014

Adrian's Introduction



My name is Adrian Nunez, I am currently a Senior here at Rutgers-Newark University. As a Journalism Major, I have run the gamut of News and Media education. I’m currently the Style Editor at Mass Appeal Magazine, which is based in SoHo. On the daily, I scour the internet for fashion content to write about for the site, along with sneakers and music. Hence, media and its consumption plays an integral part of my life everyday, as it is responsible for my well being and presence on the scene in New York City.


Some call me a style guru, I just call myself a connoisseur of fine apparel. I love music, films, good beer and even better food. Here’s a picture of me with Drake and my good friend Makonnen, who just signed to OVO. Fun fact: “Passing Me By” is my favorite song of all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment