Wednesday, September 17, 2014

About Me - Sarah Hastings


My life described in one word- Dynamic. I am a Journalist major, minoring in video production. This semester starts the beginning of my last year here at Rutgers-Newark. By the time I have graduated I hope to have begun to build my empire as an successful artist; Starting with making a profit from selling my collection of wearable art in the form of up-cycled thrift clothes. My goal is to become a world renown writer. Where do I want to end up? Unfortunately I don't know exactly. I do know I want to influence my community with my writing (Songs, articles, books) and documentaries. 
 As of now, the only media mediums that I utilize are social media (facebook and Instagram) and the radio (WBGO and WOR). I don't watch T.V. and I barely watch movies. Besides school and my other responsibilities my time is spent attending self development programs and reading up on metaphysics. I am very spiritual and in touch with my "self". My "self" sees media and dramatic arts as a way to contribute to the lives of others. Therefore the rest of my time here on earth will be reflective of that commitment.  I Love ME!




 


No comments:

Post a Comment