Wednesday, September 17, 2014

About Me: Harvey Dock

I am a professional boxing referee and this is my last semester at Rutgers (undergrad).  I have reached  an elite level of my profession, refereeing several title bouts in the last two years at Madison Square Garden, as well as The Barclay's Center in Brooklyn.  My boxing career culminated 20 years ago (1994) when I was inducted into the New Jersey Boxing Hall of Fame.  I won several amateur tournaments that year, including the New Jersey Golden Gloves.

I became an amateur boxing referee in 1997, and entered the professional ranks in 2003.  I will be conducting a state seminar, this Saturday for New York.  I'm also facilitating New Jersey's seminar next month.




I am also the father of 15 year old twin boys.  They are honors students at North Plainfield high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment