Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Blog Post #1: About Me: Heewon Kim

HELLO ALL! Welcome to my post!
         My name is Heewon Kim (He-1), like "he won" the race. Your typical shy asian girl who can get crazy at times when comfortable. If your wondering, I do have an english name, but rarely use it unless the person really just can't seem to pronounce my name for God knows why. If that person is you, you can call me Jen! I love anything that has to do with organizational skills or even hands on activities. If you need an event that needs to be planned, I'm your girl! I'm the type of girl who loves nature but hates bugs. Very wishy washy at times and just simply do not have a clue in what I want. But, I have something I do know what I want, which is to be the next Giuliana Rancic. I want to not only write for editorials, but really seek into the entertainment business and have a hectic crazy lifestyle, which I'll love!
         Media is something I cannot live without. From facebook, to instagram, I'm constantly on my phone updating a new status on twitter to uploading pictures on instagram about my daily life. I honestly think that media studies is important to not only Journalism majors but to everyone. If we really think about it, this whole school, and even in the bigger picture, the country is indulged in media. What's amazing is that within the past decade, a lot has changed. Though we may not know it, but our lives are controlled by media. I'm just amazed how technology is advancing every year and curious to what it'll be like 5- 10 years from now. No matter how many times I tried blocking facebook or had a "fast"by not going on any media devices, it was almost impossible. I am in a situation, where without media, I go into panic mode because I've become so addicted to this drug, "media."
http://www.bpcnaini.co.in/upload/photos/upload/Technology-Absorption-25304.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment